Hello and welcome!
In today’s tutorial I will be walking you through how to make a very simple notebook. I love making these notebooks, they are easy and quick, you can personalize them and they make great gifts.
Feel free to use any paper and decorations you want, have fun and make it your own.
For this tutorial I used:
- Cardboard or heavy paper for the cover
- Paper – I used printer paper
- A hobby or craft knife
- Awl or something else sharp to make holes with
- Thread – I used thin crochet thread
- Bone folder
- Cutting mat
- Things to decorate with – I used ribbon, a brush pen, glue and double sided tape.
Watch the video below…
I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial. I would love to see what you create. Tag me on Instagram or post it here in the comments.
I’ll be back soon with another tutorial.